As a member of OnTheWall, you will be invited to paid studies.
We recently merged with Research America to bring our members more opportunities to participate in paid research.
At this time our online communities will remain close. We will email members directly when new studies are available.
Our members are passionate about Health & Wellness. Whether it’s a desire to live healthier lifestyles or overcoming the challenges of living with chronic conditions, each of our members has a unique story.
Connect with others that value your opinions. Share your thoughts, feelings, and experiences with others just like you. As a member, you also get to participate in monthly activities for your chance to win prizes!
Be a part of something great!
OTW offers an interactive online community where members can learn from each other and participate in polls, sweepstakes, and occasional paid studies. Make an impact on our growing community today!
Members have access to the five forums below. We invite you to share experiences, tips and tricks, and words of encouragement on topics related to each forum.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
WHAT OUR MEMBERS ARE SAYING
- Kelly“I love hearing all the different ages and types of people and problems they are facing in the healthcare world. I feel like I learn something every time I visit this site and am gaining knowledge all the time, it has been a great learning experience.”
- Alexandra“I love this community for interesting topics delivery and interactive opportunities presented. I’ve learned quite a bit from different members of these community how to treat my condition and the best ways to approach it. Plus, it’s very enlightening to read about different life experiences and feel love and compassion towards your fellow members. Such an interactive approach is beneficial to all of us, as far as I’m concerned.”
- Peggy“I love it here. I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I like all the good information that we learn from each other and connecting with the interests of others.”
- Susan“I think this is a great experience. I can read others stories and life experiences. I get a lot of new information. Sometimes things I didn’t think about. It’s great to read what other people think about products and services or what has affected their lives in a positive or negative manner.”
- Paul“I value OnTheWall community since it allows me to learn more about myself through the moderators' questions and the members replies. I enjoy the connecting with others since you never stop learning and I want to learn from the others in the group to better myself.”
- Michelle“I like being able to reach out and help others. I feel like I’ve dealt with my illnesses long enough to make me stronger and able to deal with them easily. Being in this community has made me a stronger and more open minded person. I’ve really overcome my fear of meeting new people.”
- Rose“I love to hear about other people’s experiences and their opinions on health topics. I also love being able to share my experiences and thoughts. If I can help someone that is great!” – Erisa “I enjoy the community a lot. It provides information on a bunch of different topics. It helps me understand that I am not the only one with medical issues in their family and I hope the other individuals know that that they have a place to talk about what they are occurring and dealing with.”
- Judy“I love reading stories from other members when I have time. I really love reading tips and advice from others. I’m learning a lot from others. There is also a great sense of community and support which I really love!”
- Dalenarc“This community has been very informative, and has let me know what others are doing to deal with some of the same things and issues I am dealing with, and that is the most valuable thing for me. I also like learning about what is in the news and the important issues we are or will be facing.”
- Candi“It is very interesting to read others thoughts when it comes to health insurance and health care. My friends and I do not talk about it much and I am not sure what issues they face. I like that people are commenting honestly here.”
Copyright © 2019 OnTheWall™ All rights reserved.