There are many fun activities the whole family can take part in. October is not just about trick or treating. Here is a list of some must do activities:
- Head to a pumpkin patch. Most have lots of activities you can take part in, here are a few: Hay rides, corn maize, pumpkin picking and lots of great food!
- Carving pumpkins. Once you get home with your pumpkins you can decide what you want your pumpkin to look like and start carving!
- Decorating for Halloween. Grab those spooky ghosts and sticky cob webs and have the whole family decorate inside and outside.
- Make Fall treats. Now is the season for roasted pumpkin seeds, warm apple cider and candy apples. Have fun making sweet treats for the family!
- Spend time singing, reading and watching Halloween themed songs, books and movies. A personal favorite and must see to watch each year is Hocus Pocus!
- Trick or Treat. Whether you are handing out candy or going door to door for candy this is a must do event for everyone. Enjoy the treats!
For a full list of fun activities you can do in the month of October visit, http://womanitely.com/fun-halloween-activities-family/.
Have any other healthy topics you want to hear about? Tell us about your ideas for staying healthy at email@example.com! And don’t forget to join our panel so you can share your ideas in our online communities!